Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Revision Plan

First thing I am going to is to give my paper more order by shortening the introduction and move all that content/proof to the body paragraphs. Next, reading the paper out loud to catch grammatical errors and weird sounding phrases. the conclusion seems a little weak, I need to reinforce the position probably with another sentence of my ideas.

I'll try not to procrastinate the revision, because I know I am going to forget what Sister Cowley said today.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Procrastinating would be an interesting topic to write a paper on because it's something every hates and they know they shouldn't do, yet they do it time and time again without fail. Maybe I am just speaking for myself but it's so interesting to me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, pretty sure Emily speaks for most of us. Definitely for myself anyway. Procrastination is one of those bad habits that's hard to kick. I plan on kicking that habit sometime...

    ReplyDelete