Wednesday, September 16, 2009

op-ed revision plan

So some things that I need to work on with my paper include...
1. develop my counter argument and then explain why my idea addresses its issues. Basically just develop the idea so that readers view my issue as actually being a problem that someone needs to do something about (bring the issue to maturity)
2. work on my wording and examples to include the three elements - ethos, pathos, and logos
3. create smooth transitions between my ideas/paragraphs
I will most likely make these changes over the weekend, but I hope to get started sooner than that.

2 comments:

  1. well it sounds like you know exactly what to do! so that is a very great start. I know that the hardest process for me is figuring out what to change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on number 3! haha I think everyone needs to do that a little in their papers

    ReplyDelete