Wednesday, September 16, 2009

revision plan

So, after conferencing with Sister Cowley I realized that my draft made it seem like I was very ignorant of current events. This put a damper on my ethos, so I will definitely have to include some more information in my writing to make it seem like I know what I am talking about. I need to develop my counterarguments and make my position seem inarguable. I'm afraid of criticism and editing so I will definitely go to my sister (who I think works at the writing center) for help. I plan on having her write my entire paper... But in all seriouslness hopefully she won't be so mean to me as she revises my work. I will work on the bulk of my editing over the weekend. I'll send over my paper to my sister over the week so she can look at it too.

You know you love me
xoxo
Asian Boy

2 comments:

  1. I think in writing it's important to not be scared of criticism- just remember that what people tell you is there to help you improve your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sarah said is true.I know how hard it is though. One thing I always tried to remember was that not trying always looks worse than not doing very well.

    ReplyDelete