Friday, September 4, 2009

Issues in the BYU community

  • Visiting hours in the dorm, if we are allowed to have them, why do they restrict it for two days only? The doors are wide open!
  • The gym, apparently, we need new workout equipment, most of the equipment is either old or broken.
  • Time between schedules, 10 minutes?!? Is not enough time to walk into your next classroom and actually find a good seat.
  • MyMap can be quite difficult to figure out, especially if its your first time using it.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about MyMap. I've tried to use it many times, tons of people have referred me to it. But everytime I try to, I just get confused, so I've never actually used it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Sarah. MyMap can be way confusing at times...especially when I had to register for classes on it. Not only was it confusing, but it was also very very very slow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you on the notion that 10 minutes is not enough to get to a good seat, especially if it is a big class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have class in the RB building right after english class! I don't think ten minutes is enough.

    ReplyDelete