Tuesday, September 8, 2009

An (Initially) Unacceptable Claim

Claim #1

According to the Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Holocaust was a total myth which never happened in history. This is certainly not true for survivors of the holocaust, the pictures, recordings of this tramatic event and historical documentations.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/14/AR2005121402403.html

Claim#2

Taking into consideration that we may have to walk long distances in order to get to classes, 10 minutes to get to class isn't enough. Especially, when you have to walk up the stairs of the Tanner Building and have no energy when you get to the top.

4 comments:

  1. That would make me really angry if I was a survivor because I actually went through all those events and I watched my friends and family die. That is disrespectful to those who died in those events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my...it's about as big of a myth as terrorism and the destruction of the twin towers! How do people say those things when entire cultures have been defined by them? I wish we could make him apologize to all those who had family suffer through that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Liz, if I were a survivor I would have wanted the president of Iran to go through the same things that I went through and tell me it is a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Mindy, he should apologize to the cultures involved in the Holocaust.

    ReplyDelete