Friday, September 4, 2009

Potential Issues at BYU

Potential Issues at BYU

1. It is very possible to have roommate hatred. This could be roommates do not get along with having the window open or closed, eating other's food, taking too long in the shower, and not cleaning up after themselves, just to name a few.
2. An epidemic of Swine Flu could be a huge problem. No one wants to be sick, and it is very easy to become vulnerable.
3. Along with roommate hatred, personal property and belongings could be stolen.
4. Long lines at the Employment office or payment/tuition line can cause extra fees or delayed employment by not reaching the desk before closing time.

3 comments:

  1. If you dont want your stuff to be stolen take the precation to lock all three of your doors if possible. Make it just a little bit harder for the one stealing and they will end up leaving most likely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tannen, I agree with you completely. I live is Heritage. My problem is that I have a roommate that doesn't even close our bedroom door when she leaves. I try to keep my valuables in my closet, that locks separately, but I can't keep everything in there. Urggg. Frusterating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Tannen and Lindsay. Just because we are in Provo, Utah does not mean that we should just assume everyone to be nice mormons. You should be careful with what you hold near and dear to your heart. If you're not, does it really mean that much to you in the first place?

    ReplyDelete