Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Claim

1. So, this claim is from eveyone who claims that they have the teeth whitening solution. They all claim to have the best out there, but do they really. Is it worth it to use the cheap stuff from the store and have to continue using it over and over again for it to even start to work. Or should you just go to the dentist and have them do it. This video talks about some people that started advertising it in the mall saying it was the exact same as in a detist office. It concerns me that they are not professionals and that they might do something wrong. Well, here is the site for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtPB9NYTilw

2. I think that the best way to get your teeth whiter is to use the dentist. It is the safest and smartest way to do it. It can be unwise to use other options, half the time they don't even work. So why pay for something that you are just going to have to do over again later?

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you in the sense that you should get your teeth whitened by a professional dentist rather than a booth in a mall. However, I also think that you can whiten your teeth by simple means such as brushing with pure baking soda or using teeth whitening strips. Both remedies have worked for me. I saw an ad an Facebook that said, "Cheap Teeth Whitening" and I think that is absolutely true. Cheap quality and cheap price. If you're going to do it, do it right.

    EMILY H

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Devil's Advocate*

    Why do we need white teeth? Did popular media force us to change our natural yellow teeth to fit their image of beauty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one needs white teeth to survive. I think, though, that it is easier to be appealing when you are attractive. Take the missionaries for example. Their role as missionaries is to spread the gospel to all the ends of the earth. They must "win the hearts of the people." Wouldn't you agree that it is much easier to listen and enjoy the company of someone when they are appealing in physical appearances? I'm not saying that missionaries with white teeth do a better job at teaching the gospel, nor are people with yellow teeth unattractive. I think white teeth are naturally appealing to the eye which opens up the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily I agree with you. I think it's just human for us to be drawn to attractiveness rather than things that we find unappealing, like yellow teeth for example.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whatever happened to brushing? or avoiding foods that stain your teeth? I'm not gonna lie I've tried whitening both from the store and dentist and i'm too much of a wimp. It is way too painful for me.

    ReplyDelete