Monday, October 26, 2009

R. A. Publishing

I posted my rhetorical analysis on this blog. It did not turn out like I had hoped simply because I had issues uploading pictures. It looks much, much better in a Word document. I haven't gotten any comments on it but I don't think it makes much difference now anyways.

I think it's somewhat intimidating to people to bring up a blog and have a lengthy body of text in front of them. Generally speaking, blog posts are usually little blurbs or a paragraph about something that happened, which makes them easy to read. An entire essay or analysis would probably be better off in a different setting that is a little more formal where a lot of text is expected.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for splitting this reflection up into two paragraphs, I was more inclined to click on it to read it because it was not one big paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The formatting on this site is very lame. I had trouble uploading pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your 2nd paragraph. But with a minimum of 1200 words, it's hard to attract people with the "shortness". Even for these publishing and revision plans, people tend to comment on the short ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessie and Alex - Perhaps we're all just lazy and don't like to read like the old days of yore. But it's still fun to write right! And I think since we had pictures people were more inclined to at least skim through our analysis'

    ReplyDelete