Monday, October 26, 2009

For my rhetorical analysis I published it on the class blog. I did this because I didn't really know how to publish it anywhere else. When I was writing the paper it was hard to forget that others would be reading this analysis and that they would probably not agree with my opinion. But, overall, I was confident that my writing had been done to the best of my abilities. For the comments that I received about my post, I didn't receive very many. I had only three people comment on my paper. One was a lady that I know back home and the other two where some of my close friends. To encourage people to read my analysis I posted a link on Facebook, but not many took any time to read it. But the comments that I got where encouraging. I think that my analysis what I had wanted it to do, get people to go to the site and really enjoy it, and on all of my comments they mentioned that they became more interested in visiting the site after reading my analysis. I think that I didn't reach as many of my intended audience, but I know that I tried.

1 comment:

  1. I guess just like the articles that we wrote on, advertising is essential.

    ReplyDelete