Thursday, October 15, 2009

New eyes, metaphorically speaking

To revise my rhetorical analysis I am going to add, add, add. This means pictures, words, insight, description, possibly humor (I wouldn't count on it though). Haha. I am going to use screen shots from the website to give visual stimulation and bring light to what I am describing in the analysis. I will expound on certain topics brought up which need to make more sense to the reader, particularly those who have not seen the Stardust website before and happen to read my analysis.

3 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with no pictures. I think we will both appreciate the space and emphasis the pictures will add to our blogs. yes, please do explain the movie more, because i haven't seen it and i want to read your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think having more pictures is a good idea too! I'm glad you're deciding to make the blog make more sense for people who haven't seen the movie yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like your new paper is going to be great! Good revision plan... And as for the humor, go for it! I would say don't try too hard though, because that would be bad if your reader could tell that you were trying too hard. haha but I don't see that happening with you...

    ReplyDelete