Thursday, October 29, 2009

Research

[Part One] What's surprised me while researching is how many reliable resources there are available through the internet.
[Part Two] Some believe that embryonic stem cell research is not okay because it is messing with a life, making it unethical. Others argue that it is not yet and does not ever reach the point of becoming a living being, making it an amazing opportunity in the world of science. There are others that believe that stem cell reseearch is only okay in the case of adult stem cells. I think i will be taking the first point of view for the most part.
[Part Three] Division of whole into parts: I could use this in helping me better understand my topic by understanding the issues surrounding it.
Cause and effect: With an issue like mine it is important to build up my argument, and having good "causes" will do that.
Antecedent and consequence: This goes along with the cause and effect. This will help make my argument more fullproof.
Statistics: Statistics could provide some strength to my argument. The statistics on stem cells and the uses they could provide.

1 comment:

  1. Just wondering, what do you mean by reliable resource? Also is it really that easy to find resources about your topic, it seems like it would be somthing not very common.

    ReplyDelete