Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rhetorical Analysis Publication

I recently started my own blog (thanks to this class) and I posted my analysis there. I don't get very many comments as it is so I wasn't surprised when I didn't get any. My mom did read it and said it was good - that's what moms are for right? A lot of my extended family keeps in touch with each other through blogs and my grandpa was just diagnosed with cancer. I guess writing about hope was good timing.

I think if I would have written a "please comment" comment then I would have received more response, but I also think the length made it difficult to get more readers. I felt a lot more confident with this paper than the opinion editorial, so that is a plus.

2 comments:

  1. I also felt more confident with this assignment than with the op-ed! Maybe this assignment was more fun for everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This assignment was wayyyy more fun than the last assignment.

    Emily, I didn't read your article but I did read the rest of your blog, just because it was there. I feel like I know your entire life now.




















    Also you're an RM?! whoaaaa

    ReplyDelete