Monday, October 26, 2009

Lost in the Crowd

I published a link to my analysis in a comment that I made on the original cinnamon roll recipe web page but because there are so many hundreds of comments, no one bothers to scroll down and read them all, and there was no feedback to what I had said. But I also consider that anyone that was on that web page was probably already convinced to make the cinnamon rolls and didn't need to read about why they felt inclined to do so. It's cool to think that my stuff is out there for people to see.

7 comments:

  1. That's too bad that you didn't get any feedback, but oh well.

    So yeah, when are you going to make cinnamon rolls for the class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what would happen if you analyzed a post right after she published it, and managed to put your link as one of the first 2 or 3 comments. People would probably be more likely to see it. Of course, she's only posted about these amazing cinnamon rolls once.

    I wonder if there's any forums about baking web sites, that rate them. That might also be a good place to share this at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for these cinnamon rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Caro, I really enjoyed your paper as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like sister cowley's comment. The higher up on the list you are the more likely people are to read it. I only look at the first couple of comments if they all say, "This recipe is great"

    ReplyDelete