Monday, October 5, 2009

Opinion Editorial: H1N1 virus Publication

For my opinion editorial I decided to post it in the hall that I live in. It made me really nervous because feedback always scares me. I am scared that someone will think less of me because of something that I wrote or said. So before I could post my paper on the H1N1 virus I had to get it approved by the RA in my building and then the Hall Advisor for my building. That was really interesting, because they both said that they really enjoyed my paper and that it was a clever way to approach my subject. Although I didn't get any feedback from any of the girls, I still think that I got good feedback from the RA and Hall Advisor.

2 comments:

  1. are you relieved or disappointed that you didn't hear back from the girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good way to publish...especially for your topic.

    ReplyDelete