Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rhetorical Analysis Publishing

I posted my Analysis on this blog site and also on facebook. I was not exactly sure where I was going to publish it when I was writing it, but i still had an audience that I was trying to get to. So keeping that in mind I just wrote it so that everyone would benefit from it. The reactions I got were basically what I expected, everyone on facebook was wondering why I was writing about Harry Potter, and most said that they would not be reading it if it was not me who wrote it. Getting good positive is hard and if I really wanted that I should have posted it on some kind of Harry Potter blog because those people actually care. I believe the audience I posted it to was artificial because they really wouldn't want to read it. Either way I got some good comments about the writing from other people on the facebook post.

4 comments:

  1. I posted my article on facebook too. I agree it's hard! Facebook is definitely not ideal, but it's very convenient. I think it's interesting though what happens when you post it on facebook. It's cool to see who responds, because you know these people and their personalities, rather than strangers commenting on your article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, Emily. The comments men more when you know who is writing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very good insight Emily, it is true that it means a little more to you because you know how the person really meant it because you know them. But it is very convienent so I figured I would go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Emily, I'd rather have friends look at my paper, because they would understand you better.

    ReplyDelete