Thursday, October 15, 2009

Revision Plan 2

I plan to rework my rhetorical analysis on my own first, by developing my paragraphs and adding transitions. I need to include more photos and make sure that they show up on this blog. After having perfected my piece, I plan to take it to the writing center at 10:00 am on Monday to see what the people there have to say about it. I would like my analysis to be creative, as a reflection of the work which it discusses, so I will work on the formatting and flow of my paper. I think I will try to make it read like a recipe. I've got a long way to go with it, but definitely some great ideas for the final draft!

1 comment:

  1. The writing center is a great place to go, great idea! I have been there for other stuff so it should be interesting to see what they think of something like this.

    ReplyDelete