Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rhetorical Analysis Revision Plan

I think the comments and suggestions from fellow students really puts my paper into a clearer perspective. I received some suggestions how I can improve my paper. I am going to take the advice from the peer conferences. These are the guidelines I am going to follow:

1. Keep the same tone throughout my paper, whether formal or informal, keep it the same.
2. Include more of the context of the magazine instead of just the analysis.
3. Edit my sentences to make them flow more smoothly.
4. Step back and analyze my own writing
5. Organize and group tools together
6. Work on other little things.

I am going to work steadily on this paper. I have noticed that I write better in multiple settings rather than just one setting. I will work on one aspect each day to keep my mind and thoughts fresh.

4 comments:

  1. Keep that same happy and excited tone you had throughout your paper though, it really matches the subject and probably the feeling of your audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, good idea with the consistent tone. I think it will keep the readers' interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think looking at your paper is a useful thing because if you don't you just get tired of reading it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete