Sunday, October 25, 2009

Facebook Publishing

I decided to publish my rhetorical analysis on facebook this time. I invited tons of people to comment on my blog post and even gave them the URL to get to it. Unfortunately, I only got to comments back on it. One was from Charlee. She really like that it included a video. I personally think this make the post more interactive and keeps people interested. The other comment was from my mom. She didn't realize how much thought went into advertising. She also said that using all those tools was probably the reason so many people buy things they don't really need.

Knowing I was going to publish this article, I tried to make it interesting to the audience. I tried to keep it simple and explain my reasoning throughly. I also add a video to make the post interactive. I was hoping this would entice the audience to keep reading.

6 comments:

  1. Nice, gotta love the parents. You can always count on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the video is really effective and will draw a lot of facebook users to your publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz that was smart that you kept in mind that you were going to publish this! I didn't really think about that but it was hard when it came time to publish it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video is effective because many people will often watch it first. Then they will be curious to see how it relates to the writing. Or it could go the other way and people will keep reading until the video is brought up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw.. that's nice! that's great you got a response! I need to work on prompting mine more next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I am going to keep in mind that i am going to publish every thing that I write in this class.

    ReplyDelete