Sunday, October 4, 2009

Op Ed Publishing

I decided to share my opinion editorial, The Helmet Law with my roommates in Taylor Hall. I just asked them, hey can you look at my paper and tell me what you think about. They came in the room looked at my computer and one of them was correcting some parts and I was like uh, I already turned it in, I just need your opinion on it. She was convinced and said I made good points with my op ed. She like the fact that I put we don't drive for ourselves and we share the road with other people.
I was happy with they're comments, they told me that I made some great points in my opinion editorial, so I feel like I did get my point across. At least to people who read it.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny that your friend started correcting it... and really cool that you got everyone to agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jesse, that shows you did a really good job with writing it, if you persuaded tham to see your point of view.

    ReplyDelete