Friday, October 16, 2009

Revision Plan

I think the first thing I'm going to do for the final draft is fix the font size. For some reason when I pasted it onto the blog it changed the size. So now it doesn't look as good or as enticing to read. Speaking of enticing, I'm going to add a picture or two to it! I think I'll put one up of a cake with something funny written on it, since that is a personal favorite. Plus I think that's what my readers will like. Also, my conclusion needs some work. There is a part in my writing, about half way through, where I write about how this website helps some people through these tough economic times. Following Sister Cowley's advice, I think I'm going to add that to my conclusion since it will make the reader see the "bigger picture".

2 comments:

  1. good plan! I really think that once you get those pictures incorporated into your paper it will help support your already strong paper! Way too look out for what the readers want:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you have such a specific plan for what you want to do. That will really help.

    ReplyDelete