Thursday, October 15, 2009

Making the IOC a laughing matter: REVISION PLAN

Most of what I need to do is formatting. Make things look nicer and less intimidating. I also need to solidify who my audience is and unify the tone I use throughout the whole thing. I have a few ideas for the formatting: dispersing images throughout the article, breaking up the text; using quotes indented in, almost like an image, so that my text can be more focused on just analysis; and I might use headings for different sections to break it up a little bit more. I think my analysis is more or less ready, just needs to be polished and more organized.

1 comment:

  1. Way to have a list! I am highly pro-list :) However I noticed you didn't have going to the writing center on there.... Haha. How do you plan on making your paper less intimidating?

    ReplyDelete