Sunday, October 4, 2009

Publishing OE

I made a blog on for my opinion editorial. I had never made a blog before and I was surprised how easy it was to do. Publishing your work is a scary experience. It is one thing to write a paper that your instructor will read but no one else will care. It's a whole different story to take what you wrote and publish it. It is putting your name one something--taking respomsibility for it and any reaction. I thought it was a good experience. The great thing aboiut making a blog is that I can keep going back and adding more of my opinions and ideas. It is fun. No comments yet, but we'll see. Julie in Julie and Julia didn't get any comments for months. Oh well...it's out there and it's never coming back.

4 comments:

  1. You should post links to your blog in places where people will see and click to go check it out... for example, as your facebook status, or in an email to your family, or on this blog or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!I thought that the publishing part was scary, but it's okay because you're defending your point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ideas, Jesse. The site for the blog is byuroundisnotashape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is scary to know that once your work is on the internet, it will stay there forever. I hope you do get responses on your work.

    ReplyDelete