Monday, October 26, 2009

R.A. Publishing

I only posted my article on this blog, because I didn't really want to put it up on Facebook. I'm very self-conscience about my writing, and I don't want others to judge my intelligence through my writing because I don't think I'm very good. (I might have said the exact same thing on my previous publishing reflection post, but oh well). This time, however, I did give the link to my friends to have them read it. I always enjoyed reading my friends writing so I figured that I should return the favor. I think my friends enjoyed reading the article because I got (very) positive feedback. Most of my friends enjoy reading the Onion or have the same type of humor displayed in the Onion, so they definitely enjoyed my article. I hope you guys read it too! I tried to make it as fun and easy to read as possible by cutting up my paragraphs and having pictures throughout the entire article.

2 comments:

  1. Im also self-conscience about my writing thats why I was a little hesitant to post mine on Facebook too. Thats good to know that somebody else shares my similar fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Zach and Josh, I can tell you, you don't need to worry about publishing on facebook. I have learned from experience that no one will read it anyway. Something like this is too long. You should try it.

    ReplyDelete