Thursday, October 15, 2009

So I cried during the peer review conference...

I guess I have a lot to work on for my final draft. I wasn't really satisfied with my rough draft because I just put it all together sloppily. That being said I already have a good idea on how I'm going to change my piece of writing to make it look super amazing on this blog.

I plan on masterfully placing pictures in my blog to complement my equally masterful writing. I'm also just hyping my final product up so prepare to be disappointed. Sister Cowley said that my analysis should go a bit deeper, so I will definitely be doing some sort of pondering in a small shack in the mountains this weekend. If not I will do something of the sort.

So, the main things I have to work on are restructuring my paper to make it as fluid as possible to read, utilizing pictures to its maximum potential, and develop a stronger insight and analysis on my article. This is exciting!

7 comments:

  1. Hey, although there is always room for improvement, don't get down on yourself, I thought your draft was nice! I would appreciate more logical photo placement though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shack in the woods? Seems very Walden like! I think you will do fine. The revision plan sounds like a great outline for you to improve your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the shack...I will bring the marshmallows:) I bet with a little time spent on it ( which I am sure everyone needs to do) thoughts will come a little bit more together and you will be suprised at what you have. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds to me that if a revision is needed you are on the right track to make the final product very good. Stronger insight into the toopic always helps and when you focus on the audience it comes alot easier. Plus if you are going to be in a shack you should definitely have a great essay, no distractions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was just your first draft. It is supposed to be horrible. That way you feel like you have really improved on the next draft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I just really like your word choice in this revision plan! haha put that to use in your paper...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't remember provoking tears.... you must have cried when I wasn't looking.

    ReplyDelete