Sunday, October 25, 2009

Publishing My Rhetorical Analysis

I posted my rhetorical analysis on Facebook. I find that this is an efficient and simple way to publish my writing because a good amount of my friends will read it and leave feedback. I have received one comment so far and it is a positive response. Knowing that I would be publishing this affected the way I wrote it. I tried to keep it as inviting and attractive as possible. It challenged me to craft an informative yet entertaining read. My Facebook audience is a real audience, not an artificial one. The publishing of my writings helps me to consider the audience to a great extent.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was probably hard making the article as inviting and attractive as possible. If we want people to read long articles, then we have to keep doing things throughout them to make it harder to stop reading.


    Personally I don't like publishing my work on facebook. But on that note, everyone else should add me on facebook too! (Josh Takabori)

    ReplyDelete