Thursday, October 15, 2009

Revision Plan for Rhetorical Analysis

I plan on finding another picture along with the one I have now to put near the top of my analysis, the other picture will be a little past the middle, this will hopefully put some life into the text. I also plan on going over the suggestions discussed in our group peer meeting. I will tie the different parts of my analysis together so that it connects more and flows. I also need to look more at the written part of my website and expound on it.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a good clear outline of what you need to do. Way to be organized! That's the best way to get things done - have a plan. How do you like other people analyzing your paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emily. It's good to have things mapped out before you decide to jump in on editing your paper. It is a set of goals that can be referred to in the revising process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, well it was not too bad for other people to revise my paper. I can take constructive criticism and also just criticism. Sometimes you might not agree with what people said you need to change, but hey you can always think about it.
    The hard part of the groups for me was saying what needed to be changed in other peoples papers. I would much rather be told to change mine than to have to tell other people what could be better. I always fear that they will take what I say the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete