Thursday, October 1, 2009

Audience Analysis

I decided to share by opinion editorial with the boys in Merrill Hall on the 3100 floor. I took shortened copies to each room and put it under the doors. The next day I heard many boys questioning the point of the paper. They didn't understand why they were given the editorial.
On the other hand they did show an interest in the argument of students not being allowed inside the Indoor Practice Facility. They were under the impression that they could go inside anytime they wanted. I think the editorial sparked an interest in my roommates, but I don't think that will take any action to overturn the current rule.

1 comment:

  1. That's a good idea Zach, to just put a copy of your editorial under people's doors. I'm sure you got a lot more of a response that way.

    ReplyDelete