Friday, November 13, 2009

This is good stuff you have to read it!

Well I have a lot to get off my chest, and since all of my roommates were gaming I didn't get a chance to really share my thoughts with anyone.

The other day while I was on the bus, I had the fortunate experience of sitting next to a rather large man. This grand guy had the courtesy to rock out to his heavy metal music blasting at full volume. Not only that, but he was air drumming too! AND, as we left the bus, he started singing some of the lyrics! I think it went something along the lines of, DEATH DEATH DEATH... BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD, EAT RAW GOATS. Idk it was weird.

I'm not sure if it's unhealthy or not but I'm slowly getting into the habit of only sleeping every other day. Maybe if I wasn't such a deep sleeper and English didn't start at 8 I wouldn't be afraid to go to sleep at 3/4.

I started a blog of my own!! I have one post on it and it doesn't look so hot, but I think I'll work on it. It's called the Billy Zane Chronicles. Ever since that one line from Zoolander I've fallen in love with Billy Zane. It's such a cool name!

I got a haircut yesterday... I don't like it! It's too short and it exposes the recent acne on my forehead and makes it easier to notice how bushy my eyebrows are.

Last night I watched all my shows. It was wonderful. It's always Sunny, Top Chef, the League, Glee. WHOAAA GLEE WAS SO GOOD THIS WEEK AM I RIGHT?! Maybe I should have gone to see Wicked with my family when I had the chance...

Oh Oh, tomorrow I'm going to be tearin it up at the DanceSport competition. If you're taking 180 and you're going too, don't bother showing up.

I was supposed to do an interpretive dance for my ward's talent show with my roommate today. We were going to dance to a remix for the Dayman song from it's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. (Fun show but it's inappropriate. Don't watch it! But now he bailed because we didn't get the appropriate outfits. Soooo is anyone doing anything cool today?!?! 201 321 7829!!!

4 comments:

  1. i think that he was just into his music. dont judge it isnt nice.

    i think your haircut is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa. I didn't know you were in Social Dance 180. Me too. Don't worry. I'm not competing at Dancesport.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Glee! and yes - last weeks episode was pretty much amazing. I still need to watch last night though...along with so you think you can dance -dance - dance - dance!!!

    ReplyDelete