Saturday, November 14, 2009

Revision Plan #3

In this revision plan, I plan to do these things:
- I have to add more ethos, so my paper can be more creditable
- By adding more ethos, I mean the sources I found for my topic
- My paragraphs are too long, so I'm going to separate the long paragraphs and make them short paragraphs ( it will be more manageable for my readers)
- Have people read my paper, and evaluate it
- Also plan to meet up with Sister Cowley to make some last changes.
- I really want to finish everything before Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I had that problem too! My paragraphs were way huge. When I wrote my first draft, I wrote a whole page as one paragraph. Then I split it up to where I thought was a good spot, and it worked really well. So my introduction is actually two paragraphs and a full page long! You have very detailed revisions - good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same goes for me Emily. I have 2 really big paragraphs and I think I might break them down to make it a better read as well as to make it more organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a great idea to have your paper done by Friday, it will be nice to not kill the weekend.

    ReplyDelete