Monday, November 16, 2009

Revision Plan

After conferring with Sister Cowley, I have a few things to revise on my paper.

1) Fix a few wording issues to avoid confusion and strengthen my argument.

2) Make my paper a point last paper. Move my thesis to the end of my paper.

3) Name a solution or two to the issue of file sharing to clear up further confusion.

4) Lengthen my paper a little bit more.

With these revisions, my paper can be made stronger, more clear, more stylistic, and more organized. With the point last approach, my argument could work more effectively towards those who have a strong stance against file sharing.

3 comments:

  1. I like that your moving your thesis at the end because then it will really make a statement instead of rephrasing it at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Melissa, point last papers are interesting when you can pull them off. what made you decide to change?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having the same problem with the length of my paper, and I have found that it helps to use some more quoets and to get more into detail about how they apply.

    ReplyDelete