Monday, November 16, 2009

Revision plan Issues paper

For my revision plan I am going to do three main things.
1. Go through and correct all of my cited works to right formant.
2. Make my argument more clear at the beginning and end of paper.
3. Make sure I am using the right tone and feeling of paper.

I will be rearanging around some of my paragraphs and adding titles to all of my main points. I really need to add signs posts to show where I am going and why I am going there. This will be done at the beginning of every paragraph.
Make sure that the whole paper makes sense to my audience and let them know the point of the paper and what they should do after reading it.

3 comments:

  1. I had some problems with the citing as well, the PH handbook helps a lot. The titles seem like a good idea, it will really help the reader out and make more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I had problems with citing format. it's all cited... just not right. Formatting... necessary evil. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did find the PH very helpful in citing the sources I used, but sometimes it was still hard to know if it was correct. I don't understand why there has to be specific ways to do it as long as the information gets where it needs to be.
    I really like the idea of titles, I just have to make sure that it ties correctly and makes sense with the whole argument made.

    ReplyDelete