Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Issues paper revision plan

This that I plan on doing-from top to bottom of the list.
1. Fix minor errors on puncuation and grammar
2.Develop and add information needed to what I have on multi-tasking.
3. Add new information to develop new areas of my topic.
4. Make sure that I have good transitional sentences and that my thesis is connected to throughout my paper.
5. Make sure that I get to the pages requirement.
6. Try to have all the above done before friday to show to Sister Cowley one last time


2 comments:

  1. I like that you said "try" to get to Sister Cowley by Friday. Setting deadlines to work on papers helps a lot, but it's hard for me when I set my own deadline. I like that Sister Cowley sets deadlines for rough drafts so I don't wait til the last minute to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. A lot of the time if we don't have deadlines we push things off to the last minute.

    ReplyDelete