Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Katie's Revision Plan

Write a plan for how you are going to revise your issues paper. This can include steps like visiting the writing center and peer conferencing. This can also include when you plan to work on it, and what aspects you will revise when. You probably also want to reflect on the 2 or 3 biggest, overall revisions you are going to work on in the paper and how you plan to do so.

I went to multiple sources for advice on how to improve my paper. First, I have started to make the changes that Sister Cowley suggested in our meeting, and then I'm going to start fixing the little things that were pointed out by a couple people who have read through. They are just minor grammatical or structuring errors.
The last major improvement that I have to make is the addition of a counterargument following the introduction. This will help me to answer some of the questions that a reader may have in reading my paper.
Otherwise, I'm very close to having my final product ready.

1 comment:

  1. adding a counter-argument is always fun, especially when it shoots down some of your evidence. moral dilemma: do I leave out the good counter evidence? or do i risk loosing the effectiveness of my paper? Good luck with that... haha

    ReplyDelete