Wednesday, December 2, 2009

thoughts on the BLOG

THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!

In general, I really don't like blogs, but this class has helped me learn how to use them and understand them.

Using this blog was a cool new way to learn and I don't think that there is really an aspect of it that didn't help my learning.

I like being able to turn something in that is not on paper, I mean I think it helps me to use this online tool because I'm used to working with things on the internet. I like how flexible the blog is. We can get on anytime and add whatever we want to it. I am new to college and I'm trying to get better at time management but when I slip up, I'm glad my blog homework doesn't have to be in a certain place on paper by a certain time. I can add to the blog from the comfort of my own home. I really like the revision plan blog posts. I think it's interesting to look at all the different ways people respond. Some are very detail oriented and some are quite concise.

A problem for me with the blog is that I do not check it everyday. I rarely go back to my own posts to see what other people have said about them. I feel like although it is cool to be able to see what other people say, I usually pick the shortest looking posts to comment on. I just really don't read the blog very much, so I don't feel like I have true discourse with my peers.


The end. The blog was a pretty fun way to do homework. yay!

1 comment:

  1. I feel obligated to comment on your post because you comment on mine all the time.

    But anyway, since you never check your posts I can basically say anything I want. Umm the revise posts weren't that great, sorry to break it to you.

    By the way I'm glad you made a photo as your icon. It makes your comments stand out.

    ReplyDelete