Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blog over view

I like the blogs because it was easier to give other classmates feedback and do assignments. I like my peers looking over my posts because they gave me many new ideas that I could incorporate in my papers and brought up some counterarguments to address in my papers to make them better. I would have that my favorite post was the song post because it was interesting to see the perspectives at which other people made their analysis. I also really enjoyed reading the discoveries in research post because I found out new information.

When posting, the fact that my peers were going to read what I wrote did influence my writing and making sure that it looked good. Another good aspect about the blog is that it helped me pick topics for writing that were going to be interesting to other students because of the responses and suggestions to the blog post.

2 comments:

  1. I guess that when you know other people are going to be looking at your blog, you don't want to sound dumb by making sentence errors. The spell check helps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Alex, the spell check came in handy for me!

    ReplyDelete